Escape with Fitness, Food, Fun & Self-Defense - January 2018
FITNESS . FOOD . FUN . SELF-DEFENSE .
We have been receiving many requests to teach some basic street attack self-defense skills. Now is your chance to learn from the best in the industry.
Nature is a gift and we use it as part of therapy for many of our events. Our mobile fitness concept is also back! Come join us together with other crazy and adventurous minded individuals and fitness freaks and experience nature and exercise to a whole new level. It's time to get more creative!
Challenge yourself on unexplored terrains in and out of Singapore! We will even have water challenges in the future. There's never going to be another boring day when you're with us! Ultimate happiness in bite sizes are our main goals for most of our initiatives.
Customisable for corporate groups too.
Our draft program:
8.30am - Head count and confirmation of all participants
9.00am - Head off to our first island for your fun fitness challenges and self-defence learning experiences!
11.00am - Cool down and enjoy our home-made protein smoothies!
11.50am - Onto the the next island for to cool down, lunch (we'll set your lunch for you!) and connect with new friends!
2.15pm - Back to Singapore with lovely memories!
Things to bring:
- sweat and shower towels
- change of clothes
- plastic bag for soiled clothing
- camera phones
- own toiletries
- sunhat or cap
- raincoat or small umbrella
- waterproof backpack or bag
- your own snacks and bars
- additional water (we only provide 1 big bottle)
- bug spray (mosquitoes & sand flies!)
- sunblock or sunscreen
- sports sunglasses (optional)
- other personal necessities!
- there will be no WIFI on any of the islands unless you get lucky.
- please let us know if you DO NOT require our food. The rates will still be the same.
- you will have to fill in an Idemnity Form when you register with us (we will not hesitate to reject anyone who does not fill up this form).
- we strongly encourage you to mingle throughout our event (no anti-social behaviour please).
- do not bring bananas in case there are monkeys around.
- we will have a certified First Aider, CPR and AED trainer on standby throughout the event.
- NO passport needed but your bags will be checked upon your return to Singapore.
Looking forward to seeing you all here!
Want to find more groups and events like this?